Design & Artwork
Our design studio is equipped with the latest industry technology. We employ imaginative and innovative designers to produce effectively designed products whether they be sales brochures or technical documents.
Liaising with our in-house account handling and production staff, our team understands the best materials and production processes to use on any given assignment. However, we never let our creative ambition get in the way of achieving our client's objectives. We listen and we 'work clever'.
We have fully integrated computer-to-plate technology along with ISO colour managed proofing. In addition to this, our repro department has been fully calibrated to our SM74 5 colour and SM52 5 colour to allow complete colour management of all jobs. We can even calibrate your proofs for printing on coated or uncoated papers, providing you the best possible colour results for your approval.Choose Lithography for:
- high quality: litho is the reliable, well-established way to achieve accurate, consistent, high quality print
- long and medium runs: with running speeds of up to 15,000 sheets an hour, litho is the most cost-effective option
- flexibility: you can use litho for a wide variety of paper sizes, types and weights
You can use digital print to add impact by personalising mailings. You can also use it for sequential numbering, or bar codes on tickets or invitations, for example. Just give us your artwork and a database of the contact names or the numbers you need and we’ll do the rest.Choose Digital for:
- short runs: most cost effective for print runs of 500 or less, perhaps when you need a handful of brochures for a presentation, or just a few flyers or business cards
- personalised print: for highly targeted direct mail pieces, business invitations or tickets
- fast response: we can usually deliver your digital print to your door in 2 or 3 days.
Large Format Printing
Choose Large Format for:
- Small quantities and 1 offs
- exhibitions: outstanding quality graphics to virtually any size
- giant posters, vinyl banners, roller banner systems, foamex panels and display boards on a wide variety of display materials.
Whether it be foiled, embossed, de-bossed or laminated, we will advise on the best materials to give your project the impact it deserves. If you need you finished work folded, banded or shrink wrapped and packed in carton outers for warehouse or further distribution we accommodate.
Choose from Die Cutting, Stitching, Trimming, Folding, Foiling, Lamination and UV Varnishing, Embossing, Collating, Drilling, Shrink-wrapping, Gluing. We've got it covered.
Delivery & Logistics
We consider the environment and the client needs when we are delivering, we will always choose the best option to get your print delivered on time, whether that will be in one of our own vehicles, we have small vans for small local multi drops and larger for larger drops and pallets. We also work with much larger overnight national and international logistics companies to ensure we get least cost, least impact deliveries.