By actively pursuing sustainable design & printing practices together, we are communicating a powerful, positive message to our clients as we help the environment.
- All our waste paper is recycled; we even sort it into white and coloured to reduce energy costs when re-pulping.
- All paper purchased is manufactured from Sustainable Forests and is Chlorine Free.
- Our inks are vegetable oil based.
- We produce educational material free of charge for local education establishments and charities. We donate any spare paper stocks to local schools and nurseries for children to use: a valuable resource for education.
- All waste developer, ink, ink tins and other chemicals are recycled in accordance with Environmental Agency regulations by an approved waste agency.
- All our used metal plates are recycled, they are a valuable source of high quality aluminium. We no longer use film and associated chemicals: we produce direct to plate or print digitally as appropriate for best environmental and economic benefits.
- Our printing machines are cleaned with recycled cotton cloths which are laundered and re-used.
- There is a high level of awareness and best practice of energy savings in the workplace, including using excess heat from our presses to heat other areas of our factory.
- We use small vans for small parcels and large vans for large consignments. Print is also despatched overnight with other consignments for optimum use of fuel and resources.